Last week I felt that the Lord wanted me to share with you about spiritual warfare. This past Sunday in church my pastor spoke about spiritual warfare and he even used the same scripture I‘m going to use.
Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
I posted a video on You Tube called…God is real, my testimony. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_xOxbh9CuA) I went to other people’s post to post my video on their page. Many of the videos I tried to post on were atheist post. I listened to many of them as they told their testimonies on why God is not real. Some of them were very convincing. After doing this everyday last week….I felt the deceiving spirits trying to convince me that God is not real…it has been a very real and powerful experience. The spirit world is nothing to joke around with!
I have a very sensitive spirit to the things of God….but I can also sense things in the demonic world also. I’ve only experienced this very strongly a few times over the years since I became a committed Christian. God has let me experience this so I know how and what to pray for. I’m glad to have experienced this because it lets me know that just like I have experienced many visions and heavenly things…I also know that evil is very real and so is hell.
I can continue and explain more on what I’ve seen and what I know about this part of the spirit world…but I have other important things to bring to light.
1. Don’t play around with the spirit world, don’t hang around in the devils play ground! When you do… the Holy Spirit will tap into your spirit and give you an uneasy feeling that you should not be involved with that activity. Listen out for His lead. Don’t be involved with things like horoscopes, horror movies, and witchcraft. Don’t be involved with anything that glorifies evil and anything contrary to God’s word or something you know God wouldn’t approve of.
2. Walk in the spirit 24/7. Be very involved with the Holy Spirit and follow His guidance.
3. Ask God to fill you with His Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues and speak in tongues very often to yourself.
4. Praise God often.
5. Pray without ceasing.
6. Use the discernment God has given you. Have spiritual ears.
7. Keep reminding yourself that Jesus has already won the battle! We have the victory! Follow the principals God has given us in His word. Come boldly to the throne room and let your request be made known to our God. Pray in Jesus name….there is real supernatural power in His name.
8. Know what the bible says about spiritual warfare and make sure you are prepared at all times. Know your bible!! Know the scriptures!!
9. Know who you are in Christ and know who God is.
10. Have no fear.
A final scripture verse I want to leave with you is:
1 John 4:4 But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world. (NLT)
Message for today: Let’s be smart; stay alert, be careful and wise.
P.S. Don’t spend a lot of time concentrating on the devil’s mess…spend more time seeking after God!